A Marketplace for Top Talent
The membership of Rutherford’s Talent Marketplace marketplace is exclusively made up of high-performing professionals and top prospects in international real estate investment, law, development, project management, construction and operations. We understand the competitive value of talented people and spend considerable time identifying and recruiting high-calibre individuals from all parts of the world.
Drift us to learn more…Click Here
What Makes Our Talent Marketplace Members Different?
Members benchmark in the top 25% of their functional peer group. The predictive precision for determining a member’s potential for success score (POS) is rated by The American Psychologist Association at more than 85% accurate. Statistically, employers can expect Talent Marketplace members to be 55% more productive and 25% more profitable than employees in similar roles. The predictive accuracy of our performance prediction enables us to offer clients an eighteen-month replacement warranty.
Targeting Leadership & Potential
The marketplace is not limited to executives but includes both middle-managers and staff. Whether assessed for high performance or high potential, the statistical probability of failure for a Talent Marketplace member is less than 20%. Even without experience, we can identify star prospects and determine their potential to succeed as leaders. So much so, we’ve developed a unique placement program for clients willing to provide mentorship and career development for our young members.
|Family Office Advisors||Fintech / CREtech Developers|
|Real Estate Owners/Developers||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Resort/Hotel Developers||Investment Managers & Lenders|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
Marketplace Member Profile Examples
- Investment banker / Private equity professional
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Development – Front & Back-end Expertise
- Construction – International Project Directors
- Building Science & Operations
- Leasing & Sales Professionals
- Chief Executive & C-Suite Exec.
- Legal Profession / In-House Counsel
Membership Benefits –
- Mentoring Engagement Facilitation
- Consultation access to deep sector expertise
- Webinars – in-depth and tailored understanding of trends & opportunities
- Onboarding & Executive Coaching
- Professional Resources – Employment Contract Review
- Research – access opinions from KnowledgeNET advisors
- In-Person – face-to-face meetings with industry thought-leaders
- Market Making Job Hunt Services
- Corporate Training – Webinar with KnowledgeNET resources
- Compensation Advice & Survey Information
- Personal Development Seminars