Extensive Market Reach
Within Rutherford International, we’re building a “DSAO” or decentralized semi-autonomous organization made up of corporate intelligence and data-mining experts, digital community strategists and talent acquisition specialists. Working independently or collaboratively, the DSAO maps organizational structures, identifies influencers and seeks referrals for client firms throughout North America, United Kingdom, MENA, Australia and East Asia.
The DSAO structure offers a balanced global perspective and search presence with in-depth local knowledge and focus. This enables us to identify, assess and recruit exceptional candidates in diverse markets.
BusIntel via Social Network Analysis
Social network analysis (SNA), as an analytic method has inarguable applicability to the field of intelligence gathering. It is progressively reshaping the analytic landscape in terms of how analysts understand networks. Our research analysts use SNA in three key areas of our practice: Internal, External and Affinity Network Development.
- The most obvious use is the identification of the key actors and entities within a corporate or industry network,
- Apply the theory of centrality in building a strategic referral network of industry professionals that’s based on their relative importance as a node of influence within a network,
- Build proprietary affinity networks of interest by examining digital bread crumbs left behind in social media activity.
Multiple Degrees of Influence
Our strategy for attracting industry professionals from around the world is to maintain a collaborative knowledge network that caters to individuals with similar professional interests. Multiple degrees of influence is far superior to three degrees of separation. Professionals in our private referral network is considerable:
- Commercial & Retail Real Estate (170,000)
- Planned Lifestyle & Resort Communities (56,600)
- P3, Airports, Infrastructure & Civil Construction (98,200)
- Investment Advisory & Institutional Fund Management (88,550)
- Private Equity Investment (34,850)
- Life Sciences & Bio/Nanotech (23,750)
- Nuclear, Cleantech & Sustainable Technologies (51,700)
- International Trade & Logistics (57,750)
- Business Continuity & Corporate Security (12,396)
- Retailers (100,000)
- Integrated FM & Corporate Real Estate (33,739)