Industry Referral Ambassador Network
Our strategy for attracting high-quality prospects for our clients from around the world is to maintain a collaborative knowledge and referral platform of individuals with similar professional interests. We call this proprietary platform ReferralNET which is a critical subnet of our Intel activities.
Supported by a team of Talent Acquisition Strategists our Referral Ambassadors receive monetary rewards for successful referrals.
Join Our Talent Acqusition Team
We’re also seeking Digital Community Strategists‘ to develop and manage our Referral Ambassador networks in the following industry sectors:
- Commercial & Retail Real Estate (170,000)
- Planned Lifestyle & Resort Communities (56,600)
- P3, Airports, Infrastructure & Civil Construction (98,200)
- Investment Advisory & Institutional Fund Management (88,550)
- Private Equity Investment (34,850)
- Life Sciences & Bio/Nanotech (23,750)
- Nuclear, Cleantech & Sustainable Technologies (51,700)
- International Trade & Logistics (57,750)
- Business Continuity & Corporate Security (12,396)
- Retailers (100,000)
- Integrated FM & Corporate Real Estate (33,739)
Benefits Of Our ReferralNET Platform
Referral based recruitment remains the most efficient methodology for accessing the hidden job market and the passive candidate. We augment our methods for uncovering talent with a highly exclusive predictor of success which is ranked by the American Psychologist Association as 85% accurate.
Our Hires Offer Superior Returns
Candidates hired utilizing Rutherford International’s methods are considered 55% more productive and 25% more profitable then the average performers of their functional peer group.
Join Our Talent Acquisition Team
Digital Community Strategist
As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, our digital and social media strategists’ are responsible for sourcing talent referrals from our Amabassador networks of skilled experts, industry professionals, association representatives and thought leaders within specifically targeted industries.