Rutherford International is the real estate giant and has been serving the industry ever since it came into existence. The industry professionals serving various respected positions in the organization have put endless efforts in developing its considerable repute in the market. Based upon that, the giant has successfully established its footprints in the global real estate market and has built a strong and wide network.
Taking a deep insight of our massive network introduces the following key business verticals:
- Commercial and Retail Real Estate (170,000)
- Planned Lifestyle and Resort Communities (56,600)
- P3, Airports, Infrastructure and Civil Construction (98,200)
- Investment Advisory and Institutional Fund Management (88,500)
- Private Equity Investment (34,850)
- Life Science and Bio/Nanotech (23,750)
- Nuclear, Cleantech and Sustainable Technologies (51,700)
- International Trade and Logistics (57,750)
- Business Continuity and Corporate Security (12,396)
- Retailers (100,000)
- Integrated FM and Corporate Real Estate (33,739)
Note: The aforementioned business verticals’ statistics are absolute as per the organizational database.