Our roster of independent corporate consultants and advisors afford organizations free access to tier-one consulting professionals capable of fulfilling highly complex time-based projects. Rutherford International curates the posting of both RFI’s & RFP’s and facilitates the selection of qualified consultants for a response. This is a free service to contracting companies.
This service caters to a post-COVID19 cohort of knowledge workers who have found new ways to utilize their skills and expand their networks while winning control over their personal and professional lives.
Just-In-Time Flex Expertise
The service is an innovative employment alternative for employers seeking flexible just-in-time access to a distributive network of unique knowledge and skilled experts. Consulting Professionals in the program commonly have double degrees with two or more years of working experience in a Global Top 100 management consulting firm, a corporate office, investment banking, hedge fund, real estate advisory or private equity firm.
Their skills and experience are in one or more of the following: asset repositioning, DCF analysis, acquisition analysis, valuation, structured debt analysis, financial modelling, business plan development, corporate strategy, due-diligence/M&A support, industry research, marketing plans, roadshow & presentation material coordination and accounting.
Our Turnaround team members are experienced operators and industry veterans capable of decisive action when repositioning or transforming organizations to unlock value. They are the first responders, masters of the turnaround who embed themselves for up to a year beside stakeholders seeking to change the present and enhance the future. The CTO members of the group possess a strategic mindset for agile leadership and have undergone the same benchmark analysis Rutherford International applies to identify a high-performing CEO or COO.
Sample of Contracting Organizations
|Private Equity Funds||Hedge Funds|
|Boutique Consulting Firms||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Start-Up||Investment Fund Advisory|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
Management Consultant Profile Examples
- Investment banker / Private equity professional turned entrepreneur
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Experienced investment management professional
- Venture capital professional
- Experienced marketing / corporate development professional
- Certified Turnaround Officer (CTO)
Typical Project & Indeterminate Contracts
- Financial modelling and analytical support for a private equity investment
- Research and presentation work for a consulting study
- Creation of a business plan and fundraising materials
- Evaluation of a new market opportunity
- Operational or financial turnaround of an underperforming asset
- S.W.O.T. & P.E.S.T. analysis
- BusDev Strategies Read More