Our roster of independent corporate consultants and advisors permits organizations to find and engage top-tier independent finance and consulting professionals for project specific and time-based contracts.
This service caters to a growing cohort of knowledge workers who seek new ways to utilize their skills and expand their networks while gaining control over their personal and professional lives.
A Service Catering to the Gig Economy
Consultants-On-Demand is an innovative employment alternative for employers seeking flexible access to unique knowledge, and for skilled experts keen to become part of the expanding cohort of Gig Economy workers. Eighty per cent of the engagements can be fulfilled remotely and don’t require onsite space requirements. Professional fees are charged in $USD.
Consulting Professionals in the program commonly have double degrees with two or more years of working experience in a Global Top 100 management consulting firm, a corporate office, investment banking, hedge fund, real estate advisory or private equity firm.
Their skills and experience are in one or more of the following: asset repositioning, DCF analysis, acquisition analysis, valuation, structured debt analysis, financial modelling, business plan development, corporate strategy, due-diligence/M&A support, industry research, marketing plans, roadshow & presentation material coordination and accounting.
Our Turnaround team members are experienced operators and industry veterans capable of decisive action when repositioning real assets or transforming organizations. They are the first responders, masters of the turnaround who embed themselves beside stakeholders to change the present and enhance the future.
The possess a strategic mindset for agile leadership and benchmark in the upper quartile for high-performing CEO and COO. Generally embedded for up to a year, our turnaround experts act as a strategic business asset, advising on risk management and the unlocking of value through operational improvement.
|Private Equity Funds||Hedge Funds|
|Boutique Consulting Firms||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Start-Up||Investment Fund Advisory|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
Management Consultant Profile Examples
- Investment banker / Private equity professional turned entrepreneur
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Experienced investment management professional
- Venture capital professional
- Experienced marketing / corporate development professional
- Certified Turnaround Officer (CTO)
Typical Project & Indeterminate Contracts
- Financial modelling and analytical support for a private equity investment
- Research and presentation work for a consulting study
- Creation of a business plan and fundraising materials
- Evaluation of a new market opportunity
- Operational or financial turnaround of an underperforming asset
- S.W.O.T. & P.E.S.T. analysis
- BusDev Strategies Read More