The Consultant Clearinghouse is a marketplace that permits organizations to find and engage top-tier independent finance and consulting professionals for project & time-based contracts.
This service reflects the importance of a growing cohort of knowledge workers seeking new ways to utilize their skills and expand their networks while gaining control over their personal and professional lives.
A Service Catering to the Gig Economy
The clearinghouse is an innovative employment alternative for adherents to the expanding cohort of the Gig Economy workers. Eighty per cent of the engagements can be fulfilled remotely and don’t require onsite space requirements. Professional fees are charged in $USD and Euro.
Professionals in our Consulting Clearinghouse have specialized skills and experience in M&A, management consulting, investing, corporate strategy, performance improvement and turnaround management. All consultants have been thoroughly vetted and are available on a project or interim contracted basis through Rutherford International. The Consultants have had prior experience in the corporate office, tier one management consultancies’, investment banking and private equity firms. They offer support services in financial modelling, business plan development, due-diligence/M&A support, industry research, marketing plans, roadshow & presentation material coordination and accounting.
Our performance improvement and turnaround team members are experienced operators and industry veterans capable of decisive action to transform organizations and help their clients turn to change into a strategic business asset, manage risk and unlock value.
|Private Equity Funds||Hedge Funds|
|Boutique Consulting Firms||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Start-Up||Investment Fund Advisory|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
Management Consultant Profile Examples
- Investment banker / Private equity professional turned entrepreneur
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Experienced investment management professional
- Venture capital professional
- Experienced marketing / corporate development professional
- Certified Turnaround Officer (CTO)
Typical Project & Indeterminate Contracts
- Financial modelling and analytical support for a private equity investment
- Research and presentation work for a consulting study
- Creation of a business plan and fundraising materials
- Evaluation of a new market opportunity
- Operational or financial turnaround of an underperforming asset
- S.W.O.T. & P.E.S.T. analysis
- Corporate Renewal Read More
- Market/Competitive Intel Read More
- Mapping Institutional Knowledge Read More
- Start-Up Venture Structuring Read More
- Sales Renewal Read More