Mentoring & Coaching Program
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced companies to reimagine the distributive employee as core to their workforce business model. Whether full-time or part-time, the opportunity to work distributively (Hybrid/WFH/Remote) is now a private sector employee expectation; an expectation to be codified into the employment agreement. The lingering Boomer and early X-Gen executives may disagree with this contention claiming organizational cohesion, culture and employee development will erode. However, their younger peers know these challenges can be overcome through nimble leadership and a committment to innovative employee career development programs. Work-from-Home has caused employers to reimagine ways to improve productivity and foster a learning environment by resourcing their offsite workers with just-in-time access to operational and technical advice.
Our Mentoring and Coaching Program augments the career development of key employees targeted for succession by matching them to retired, yet successful industry executives willing to remotely coach or mentor. The program also supports key hybrid and remote employees with just-in-time access to retired subject matter experts willing to offer advice. We believe this service will lead to staff retention, increased productivity and a competitive edge for acquiring high-performing hybrid and remote workers.
An organization employing a distributive workforce is faced with three significant challenges. They are employee development, company engagement and effectiveness of their managers to lead remote teams hybridly themselves.
How it Works
Whether an employee requires a mentor or a coach, either interaction will require access to a personal sounding board, or advice from a subject-matter veteran. Resourcing rising young stars through internal resources is the preferred approach, however it is not always available. Our mentors and coaches augment a company’s career development programme and we recognize the importance of on-call utility. Our Advisor-On-Call Curators recognize that the price, time and effort must be lower, and the quality of advice greater than the cost of gathering the information and/or experiential knowledge from inside a client’s own network.
Clients Choose Their Advisor
Your interface with our Advisor-On-Call Curator is straightforward, you tell us what you’re seeking to learn, the scope of information expected, the preferred interaction and the timeframe required. We identify the relevant expertise through our in-house networks or conduct an external search for the most knowledgeable source. The Curator presents you with a shortlist of Advisors, a profile of their expertise and their billing rate. You select your preferred Advisor and our team look after the logistics including the billing.
|Pension & Private Equity Funds||Structured Finance/Debt Lenders|
|Boutique Consulting Firms||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Development Funds||Investment Fund Advisory|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
Advisor Profile Examples
- Retired CRE Professional – Finance / Development / Leasing / Operations
- Investment banker / Private equity professional
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Experienced investment management professional
- Leadership Assessment & Coach
- Certified Turnaround Officer (CTO)
- Chief Revenue & Chief Marketing professionals
- Industry Veterans Known for deep sector expertise & leadership
Typical Knowledge Sharing Contracts
- Mentoring Engagement – Counsel with a non-conflicted veteran
- Consultation to access deep sector or systems expertise
- Webinars – in-depth and tailored understanding of trends & opportunities
- Back-Channel Evaluation of Industry System, Service or Product
- Research – access opinions from external program advisors
- In-Person – face-to-face meetings with industry thought-leaders
- Speakers Bureau – locate subject matter panellists for corporate events
- Corporate Training – trainers for corporate leadership off-sites