Mentoring & Coaching Program
The Mentoring and Coaching Program augments our client’s employee development program. The program allows clients to leverage employee development while providing elasticity in the gathering of decisive tactical information for the employee.
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced companies to reimagine a distributive workforce as core to their business model. Whether full-time or part-time, the opportunity to work remotely has become an employee expectation, an expectation likely shared by line management.
An organization employing a distributive workforce faces three significant challenges. They are employee development, company engagement and effectiveness of managers, whether they’re managing remote workers or working themselves remotely.
Our Mentoring & Coaching Program supports key off-site employees with access to on-call expertise or experiential wisdom from a retired high-performer willing to mentor. This reimagination of remote worker engagement creates a unique working environment which we believe will lead to staff retention, increased productivity and a competitive edge for acquiring high-performing remote workers.
How it Works
Whether an employee requires a mentoring coach, an independent opinion, access to a personal sounding board, or advice from a subject-matter veteran, the motivation to seek external expertise will be measured by its on-call utility. Our Mentor-On-Call Curators recognize that the price, time and effort must be lower, and quality of advice greater than the cost of gathering the information and/or experiential knowledge from inside a client’s own network.
Clients Choose Their Advisor/Mentor
The interface with our Mentor-On-Call Curator is straight forward, you tell us what you’re seeking to learn, the scope of information expected, the preferred interaction and the timeframe required. We identify the relevant expertise through our in-house networks or conduct an external search for the most knowledgeable source. The Curator presents you with a short-list of Advisors/Mentors, a profile of their expertise and their billing rate. You select your preferred Advisor/Mentor and our team look after the logistics including the billing.
|Pension & Private Equity Funds||Structured Finance/Debt Lenders|
|Boutique Consulting Firms||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Development Funds||Investment Fund Advisory|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
Mentor/Advisory Profile Examples
- Investment banker / Private equity professional
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Experienced investment management professional
- Leadership Assessment & Coach
- Certified Turnaround Officer (CTO)
- Chief Revenue & Chief Marketing professionals
- Industry Veterans Known for deep sector expertise & leadership
Typical Knowledge Sharing Contracts
- Mentoring Engagement – Counsel with a non-conflicted veteran
- Consultation to access deep sector or systems expertise
- Webinars – in-depth and tailored understanding of trends & opportunities
- Back-Channel Evaluation of Industry System, Service or Product
- Research – access opinions from external program advisors
- In-Person – face-to-face meetings with industry thought-leaders
- Speakers Bureau – locate subject matter panellists for corporate events
- Corporate Training – trainers for corporate leadership off-sites