KnowledgeNET – A Learning Platform
KnowledgeNET is a learning platform with access to industry professionals, experts and thought-leaders. Our curators match designated employees to members of our network who have agreed to share their knowledge for an arranged fee.
Our Mentoring and Coaching Program is an addendum to a client’s employee development plan. We work with clients to select Mentees by scientifically assessing their potential to improve their skills and competencies in both their current and future role (succession planning). Subject to nature and length of interaction, we then match the Mentee with a short-list of Mentors and/or Coaches who were successful in the targeted roles and when possible, share a similar leadership style. The Mentee and Mentor/Coach determine together the scope and duration of the collaboration.
As a learning platform, KnowledgeNET has advantages for clients and their employees alike. It offers workforce leverage for the former and elasticity in gathering decisive tactical information for the latter. Companies that reimagine their business models by offering key employees a contingent on-call expert or providing experiential wisdom from a retired high-performer creates unique retention and competitive edge.
How it Works
Whether one needs a mentoring coach, a one-off independent opinion, a personal sounding board, or advice from a subject-matter veteran, the motivation to seek external expertise will be measured by its on-call utility. Our KnowledgeNET Curators recognize that the price, time and effort must be lower, and quality of advice greater than the cost of gathering the information and/or experiential knowledge from inside a client’s own network.
Clients Choose Their Advisor/Mentor
The interface with our KnowledgeNET Curator is straight forward, you tell us what you’re seeking to learn, the scope of information expected, the preferred interaction and the timeframe required. We identify the relevant expertise through our in-house networks or conduct an external search for the most knowledgeable source. Our KnowledgeNET Curator presents you with a short-list of Advisors/Mentors, a profile of their expertise and their billing rate. You select your preferred Advisor/Mentor and our team look after the logistics including the billing.
|Private Equity Funds||Hedge Funds|
|Boutique Consulting Firms||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Start-Up||Investment Fund Advisory|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
KnowledgeNET Mentor/Advisory Profile Examples
- Investment banker / Private equity professional
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Experienced investment management professional
- Leadership Assessment & Coach
- Certified Turnaround Officer (CTO)
- Chief Revenue & Chief Marketing professionals
- Industry Veterans Known for deep sector expertise & leadership
Typical Project & Indeterminate Contracts
- Mentoring Engagement – Counsel with a non-conflicted veteran
- Consultation to access deep sector expertise
- Webinars – in-depth and tailored understanding of trends & opportunities
- Evaluation of a new market opportunity
- Research – access opinions from KnowledgeNET advisors
- In-Person – face-to-face meetings with industry thought-leaders
- Speakers Bureau – locate subject matter panellists for corporate events
- Corporate Training – trainers for corporate leadership off-sites
- Start-Up Venture Advice Read More
- Sales Channel Improvement Read More