A Talent Agency That Represents You
“We Understand the Value of Our Community Members”
NEXTalent is a knowledge community and talent agency built around a marketplace of known industry thought leaders, influencers and a proprietary network of professionals and rising young stars with above-average potential. Companies do not own their quality talent. In a post-COVID war for talent, above-average performers are in short supply and can set their price more or less, like a free agent in sports. Members set their own market worth, and the Talent Agency will help you find an employer prepared to meet your terms.
What Makes NEXTalent Members Different?
Our NEXTalent Marketplace features a selection of uniquely gifted individuals with behavioural differentiators for top performance in their professions. Statistically speaking, members are expected to exceed seventy-five per cent of their peers – and our representation extends from executives to middle managers and staff roles. We also offer mentorship opportunities for emerging stars with high Potential to Succeed scores; all marketplace constituents have been rigorously evaluated for their likelihood to meet or exceed employer expectations 80% of the time relative average performing peers.
Common Attribute of Members is Their Potential to Succeed
Once the Talent Agency agrees to represent you, our relationship will extend through your career. As you advance, the NEXTalent Knowledge Community becomes your de facto career coach, while the Talent Agency facilitates access to professional services and information as needed. If you require a more formal approach to career development, we match you with a community mentor or executive coach.
Ranked the Highest in the Assessment Industry
The reliability of our methodologies is ranked as one of the two most predictively accurate assessment tools in the performance assessment profession. This reliability is due in part to the depth and breadth of our assessments, including 85 statistically distinct behavioural scales and 35 specific career theme scales —all of which interface with 2,500 occupational titles and 650+ career success benchmarks.
|Family Office Advisors||Fintech / CREtech Developers|
|Real Estate Owners/Developers||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Resort/Hotel Developers||Investment Managers & Lenders|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
Marketplace Member Profile Examples
- Investment banker / Private equity professional
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Development – Front & Back-end Expertise
- Construction – International Project Directors
- Building Science & Operations
- Leasing & Sales Professionals
- Chief Executive & C-Suite Exec.
Membership Benefits –
- Mentoring Engagement Facilitation
- Consultation access to deep sector expertise
- Webinars – in-depth and tailored understanding of trends & opportunities
- Onboarding & Executive Coaching
- Professional Resources – Employment Contract Review
- Research – access opinions from KnowledgeNET advisors
- In-Person – face-to-face meetings with industry thought-leaders
- Market Making Job Hunt Services
- Corporate Training – Webinar with KnowledgeNET resources
- Compensation Advice & Survey Information
- Personal Development Seminars