Rutherford International is a senior executive search and management consulting firm. We create value by matching companies and individuals who have unique expertise in fostering enterprise growth through executive and project leadership.
Our business strategy is founded upon the analysis of human behavior through predictive analytics, combined with the nurturing of trusted referral relationships with an exclusive mix of international contacts. We make a point of understanding the international challenges within a shifting global marketplace.
Industries served are: real estate, finance, investment, construction, infrastructure, logistics, resort, specialized manufacturing and investment funds.
Executive Search & Assessment
Our search and information gathering is based on referrals from subject matter experts and industry insiders. Our methods support executive search assignments, partner/alliance identification, interim C-Suite executives, specialized project expertise and project team development.
Our research and referral network is distributed throughout North America, Europe and East Asia which allows us to mine talent at a local level across multiple jurisdictions.
- Research is managed from the United Kingdom, the 120 person team has international experience in gathering corporate intelligence and mapping social networks.
- Our proprietary referral network consists of active links to key executives in corporate and commercial real estate, planned lifestyle and resort communities, infrastructure, renewable energy and sustainable technology, international trade, airports and logistics, corporate security and business continuity.
We manage a clearinghouse of independent Tier One management consultants’ who deliver experienced counsel on matters related to turnaround, corporate renewal and capital markets.
- Primarily available for project or indeterminate contracts, consultants are allowed to convert their contracts to full-time engagements.
- The core have graduated from top international schools, held corporate roles in Global 1000 firms or consulted for a top tier management organizations.
- Skills range from industry research, financial modeling, business plan development, acquisition due-diligence, coordination of presentation & road show materials, marketing plans to accounting.