Mentoring & Coaching Program
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced companies to reimagine the distributive employee as core to their workforce business model. Whether full-time or part-time, the opportunity to work distributively (Hybrid/WFH/Remote) is now a private sector employee expectation, an expectation to be codified into the employment agreement.
An organization employing a distributive workforce is faced with three significant challenges. They are employee development, company engagement and remote managers’ effectiveness in leading remote hybrid teams.
The lingering Boomer and early X-Gen executives may disagree with this hypothesis by claiming organizational cohesion, culture and employee development will erode. However, their younger peers know these challenges can be overcome through nimble leadership and a commitment to innovative employee career development programs. Work-from-Home has caused employers to reimagine productivity improvements and foster a learning environment by resourcing their offsite workers with just-in-time access to collaborative operational and technical advice.
Our Mentoring and Coaching Program augments the career development of critical employees targeted for succession. The program matches them with retired yet successful industry executives willing to mentor them. The program also supports vital hybrid and remote employees with just-in-time access to retired subject matter experts willing to offer on-call advice. We believe this service will lead to staff retention, increased productivity and a competitive edge for acquiring high-performing hybrid and remote workers.
How it Works
Whether an employee requires a mentor or a coach, either interaction requires access to a personal sounding board or advice from a subject-matter veteran. The optimum solution is an internal resource, but this isn’t always feasible. Our mentors and coaches recognize the importance of on-call utility when augmenting a company’s career development programme.
Clients Choose Their Advisor
Your interface with our Advisor-On-Call Curator is straightforward. You tell us what you’re seeking to learn, the scope of information expected, the preferred interaction and the timeframe required. We identify the relevant expertise through our in-house networks or conduct an external search for the most knowledgeable source. The Curator presents you with a shortlist of Mentors, Coaches or Subject Matter Advisors, a profile of their expertise and a billing rate. You select your preferred Advisor, and our team looks after the logistics and billing.
|Pension & Private Equity Funds||Structured Finance/Debt Lenders|
|Boutique Consulting Firms||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Development Funds||Investment Fund Advisory|
|Real Estate Owners/Developers||Property Services|
Advisor Profile Examples
- Retired CRE Professional – Finance / Development / Leasing / Operations
- Investment banker / Private equity professional
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Experienced investment management professional
- Leadership Assessment & Coach
- Certified Turnaround Officer (CTO)
- Chief Revenue & Chief Marketing professionals
- Industry Veterans Known for deep sector expertise & leadership
Typical Knowledge-Sharing Contracts
- Mentoring Engagement – Counsel with a non-conflicted veteran
- Consultation to access deep sector or systems expertise
- Webinars- Thought leaders offering an in-depth and tailored understanding of trends & opportunities
- Back-Channel Evaluation of Industry System, Service or Product
- Research – access opinions from external program advisors
- In-Person – face-to-face meetings with industry thought-leaders
- Speakers Bureau – locate subject matter panellists for corporate events
- Corporate Training – trainers for corporate leadership off-sites