Extensive Market Reach
Within Rutherford International, we’re building a decentralized research/recruiter community made up of corporate intelligence and data-mining experts, digital community strategists and talent acquisition specialists. Working independently or collaboratively, the community maps organizational structures, identifies influencers and seeks talent referrals for client firms throughout North America, the United Kingdom, MENA, Australia and East Asia. Community members coalesce around projects of interests
Community members coalesce around projects and are rewarded for their input through a gain share mechanism calculated by an assignment project lead. This decentralized structure supports search outcomes with a balanced global perspective combined with in-depth local knowledge and focus.
BusIntel via Social Network Analysis
Social network analysis (SNA), as an analytic method has inarguable applicability to the field of intelligence gathering. It is progressively reshaping the analytic landscape in terms of how analysts understand networks. Our research analysts use SNA in three key areas of our practice: Internal, External and Affinity Network Development.
- The most obvious use is the identification of the key actors and entities within a corporate or industry network,
- Apply the theory of centrality in building a strategic referral network of industry professionals that’s based on their relative importance as a node of influence within a network,
- Build proprietary affinity networks of interest by examining digital bread crumbs left behind in social media activity.
Multiple Degrees of Influence
Our strategy for attracting industry professionals from around the world is to maintain a collaborative knowledge network that caters to individuals with similar professional interests. Multiple degrees of influence are far superior to three degrees of separation. Professionals in our private referral network are considerable:
- Commercial & Retail Real Estate (170,000)
- Planned Lifestyle & Resort Communities (56,600)
- P3, Airports, Infrastructure & Civil Construction (98,200)
- Investment Advisory & Institutional Fund Management (88,550)
- Private Equity Investment (34,850)
- Life Sciences & Bio/Nanotech (23,750)
- Nuclear, Cleantech & Sustainable Technologies (51,700)
- International Trade & Logistics (57,750)
- Business Continuity & Corporate Security (12,396)
- Retailers (100,000)
- Integrated FM & Corporate Real Estate (33,739)