Career Advisory Program
Take control of your destiny and propel yourself to excellence! With NEXTpath Career & Performance Diagnostics, you can unlock the full potential for personal success and career satisfaction. Our analytics provide deep insights into your natural strengths so that together we can discover a range of tailor-made opportunities poised to deliver superior results on your life journey. Charting such exceptional possibilities is something in which we take immense pride.
Career Development Advisory
Employed individuals seek our career planning services because they want to advance their careers or transition toward a new future. Regardless of the reason, clients receive a one-on-one career planning consultation. It begins with a Career Diagnostic, followed by a consultive briefing on our findings, identifying your best career options, recommending professional development activities specific to your career choice, and mapping the next steps in your life journey.
Post-Layoff Transition Counselling
At a time of unsettling decisions about layoffs, NEXTpath can provide an invaluable lifeline for employees. Our comprehensive career progress assistance with exclusive access to the NEXTalent Agency network is designed to support them in transforming setbacks into success by unearthing and achieving their true potential. This includes performance checks, tailored career planning strategies, and mitigation backed up by regular job coaching sessions – all aimed at aiding individuals to reach greater heights in pursuing rewarding careers!
Motivating Employees by Liberating Them From Self-Doubt
We rarely see a top performer who needs to improve in the motivation department. When we come across someone with tons of potential but not performing up to par, it usually has something to do with their lack of self-confidence or self-awareness – also known as imposter syndrome. Luckily, an employer can quickly turn the employee around by helping them break free from that dreaded inner doubt!
Measure Twice, Hire Once
The best way to motivate an employee is to hire an employee that is inherently motivated to succeed in the job they’ve been hired to do. It’s unfortunate and scientifically unnecessary for someone to work a job they dislike, yet 74.3 % of the workforce do just that. For this group, no amount of employee development and engagement programs will change this statistic. Knowing a candidate’s “Potential for Success on the Job” before interviewing them best serves the long-term aspirations of both employer and candidate. We can help you vet your prospect list with 85% predictive accuracy and provide assessed candidates with career advice grounded in objective empiricism.
Discovering & Charting A Path
Struggling with your career choice or making a ‘Major’ course correction for the umpteen time at college can lead to overwhelming self-doubt. However, our methods provide substantial empirical precision and a clear direction towards success for college students. We help young students map an accountability path that allows them to discover their career potential relative to industry high-performers in any given role. Not only do we empower sons and daughters to seek high-performing outcomes, but our objective career forecasts promote greater confidence for all family stakeholders when it comes time for academic decisions.
“Knowing Your Potential Can Be Motivating”
Have you been laid off and feeling lost? Are you looking for an in-depth analysis of your optimum career path? Our customized report provides tailored guidance on developing a successful professional trajectory. At the same time, our Distributive Worker assessment enables us to suggest the ideal work environment according to your traits and competencies. Furthermore, we provide comprehensive insight into your personality, leadership style, optimum coping mechanisms, and insights about top careers with the highest potential fit – plus access to expert coaches who can mentor you along every step of this important journey.
- Improved alignment between expectations, goals and best career fit
- Improved foresight in mapping out career & personal transformation
- The liberation from past doubts often improves career engagement and cultivates a unique sense of fulfilment
- Leverage behavioural strengths and address career-limiting constraints with a career management plan
- Qualified registrants can access the NEXTalent Marketplace Community, the Talent Agency and the job coaching program.
Post Matriculation – Launchpad Checklist
- Best career fit; an in-depth understanding of how your behavioural strengths best align with specific careers
- Mapping your leadership style(s) and potential for C-Level leadership,
- Tabulation of behavioural strengths and constraints, with a focus on talents that merit development
- Match your behavioural profile, best career fit, and post-secondary educational choices to reduce time and costs
- Provide a consultative engagement with parents as part of the decision and funding process.
- Suggest resume enhancements based on the insights gained, allowing students to present themselves with greater clarity and confidence to the job market.
- Qualified students receive access to the NEXTalent Marketplace online community, co-op/internship job board and mentor program.
To learn more about our NEXTpath Career Diagnostic program
Chat with us – Click Here