ReferralNET – Is a Subset of the NEXTalent Marketplace
NEXTalent community members are in their own right, top prospects and high-performing professionals active in international real estate investment, development, project management, construction, sales and operations. Participants in our ReferralNET program are a formal subset of the NEXTalent Marketplace and have agreed to refer prospective marketplace members and potential candidates for opportunities posted on the NEXTalent Job Board. Members in the RerferralNET program receive a variety of stipends and cash rewards for successful recommendations.
Drift us to learn more….Click Here
What Makes NEXTalent Members Different?
They’re simply unique in possessing the majority of behavioural differentiators necessary for high-performance in their chosen profession. Statistically, a member of the NEXTalent Marketplace’s potential to succeed in their role is greater than seventy-five per cent of their peers. We’re so confident in the accuracy of the performance prediction of our candidates that clients who hire non-contract prospects from the platform can withhold our completion fee until they’re equally confident with our forecast.
Common Attribute of Members is Their Potential to Succeed
Our marketplace representation is not limited to executives but includes individuals in middle-management and staff roles. We also offer membership and seek-out mentorship opportunities for rising young stars with a high POS (Potential to Succeed) score. What is common to our marketplace members is that they’ve been assessed for, and are expected to perform in the top quartile of their functional peer group with no more than a 20% probability of failure.
Ranked the Highest in the Assessment Industry
The reliability of our methodologies is ranked as one of the two most predictively accurate assessment tools in the performance assessment profession. This reliability is due in part to the depth and breadth of our assessments, including 85 statistically distinct behavioural scales and 35 specific career theme scales —all of which interface with 2,500 occupational titles and 650+ career success benchmarks.
We Can Predict Success With 85% Reliability
High performers in any given function share a subset of 22 to 23 of the 85 statistically distinct behavioural scales we measure. Our membership is empirically compared to 35 specific career theme scales and the career success benchmarks specific to their marketplace registration. For example, a Senior Property Accountant’s POS score might be higher for Corporate Control versus a Divisional Control and have a leadership style incompatible with a large corporation. We would advise the member of this nuance in their make-up and advise both the member client and the hiring client on how to optimise their career development. As a result, we can predict a person’s potential for success with 85% reliability. Yes, 85%!
|Family Office Advisors||Fintech / CREtech Developers|
|Real Estate Owners/Developers||Small/Medium Enterprises|
|Resort/Hotel Developers||Investment Managers & Lenders|
|Real Estate Owner/Developers||Property Services|
Marketplace Member Profile Examples
- Investment banker / Private equity professional
- Independent management consultant with a top-tier MBA
- Development – Front & Back-end Expertise
- Construction – International Project Directors
- Building Science & Operations
- Leasing & Sales Professionals
- Chief Executive & C-Suite Exec.
Membership Benefits –
- Mentoring Engagement Facilitation
- Consultation access to deep sector expertise
- Webinars – in-depth and tailored understanding of trends & opportunities
- Onboarding & Executive Coaching
- Professional Resources – Employment Contract Review
- Research – access opinions from KnowledgeNET advisors
- In-Person – face-to-face meetings with industry thought-leaders
- Market Making Job Hunt Services
- Corporate Training – Webinar with KnowledgeNET resources
- Compensation Advice & Survey Information
- Personal Development Seminars